In case you missed it:
Due to our office being closed April 1-May 18, we have extended the balance payment until further notice.
Once our office reopens, we’ll be able to share the updated deadline with our Fans.
Check back here and/or watch for e-mails with updates.
For fans still wishing to process their balance payment before then can do so via AccountManager. Instructions are below.
Until then, take care and stay safe.
With AccountManager, not only are your tickets paperless, but your invoices are too.
To access your invoices, please follow the following steps on your smartphone or computer:
1. Go to: goldeyes.com/accountmanager
Please Note: We strongly recommend that you bookmark this webpage for future use.
2. Tap the “Sign In” icon in the top right corner.
Log in using the e-mail address connected to your Goldeyes account and your password. If you can’t remember your password, simply tap on “Forgot Password?”
3. Once logged in, tap on the menu icon, then tap “Invoices” and lastly tap on the invoice you’d like to review.
4. Review the Summary to confirm your package, seat location and outstanding balance.
Tap “Continue” to select your payment method or add a credit card into your account.
5. To add a new card to your account, tap “Add New Credit or Debit Card”.
Enter the required information and tap “Save.”
6. Follow the remaining prompts to complete the transaction.
If you have any questions, please contact the Shaw Park Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.