Current Opportunity: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (YEAR-ROUND FULL-TIME)
Required Skills: Phone skills, computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Bondable
This position is responsible for:
1. Front of office cleanliness, greeting visitors, answering and transferring calls to maintain a professional first impression.
2. Incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
3. Monitor incoming Goldeyes general e-mail box.
4. Monitor daily newspapers for Goldeyes articles.
5. Maintain and order office, stationary, coffee and water supplies.
6. Assist in maintaining a clean, stocked and organized staff kitchen.
7. Coordinate repairs and operations of office machines, including photocopier, postage machine, coffee machine.
8. Attend and take minutes at general staff meeting.
9. Assist with donations program.
10. Assist in listing of, and preparation of, annual Corporate Books, including collating and binding.
11. Prepare and distribute assorted building signage.
12. Complete and record Costco orders for distribution to their various stores.
13. Assist with the packing and distribution of pocket schedules.
15. Assist in administration of the Goldeyes Junior Fan Club.
16. Assist with third party Facility Rental bookings.
17. Winnipeg Goldeyes Field of Dreams (FOD) 50/50 program including operations, equipment, documentation, claim forms, deposits and updating of 50/50 numbers on phone message.
18. Various FOD job functions.
19. Other duties as assigned.
Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for submission of resumes is Friday, June 7, 2019.
Tentative start date: Monday, June 24, 2019.