Ticket Sales Representative
Winnipeg Goldeyes Baseball Club requires a professional sales person to join our sales team. The successful candidate will sell new Season Tickets, Mini Packs, Skysuites and Group Events, plus tend to customers in the Box Office. During the baseball season (May to September) the successful candidate will participate at Goldeyes games in a variety of ways including game production, fan services and box office ticket sales. The ideal candidate is passionate about sales and customer service, is sports-minded and capable of working in a team environment.
Candidates must have extensive computer knowledge including MS Office and the ability to quickly adapt to new software.
The person we seek will:
- Be an innovative team player with a cooperative attitude
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- Be persistent and results-oriented
- Have the ability to adapt and prioritize based on sales needs
- Possess superior attention to detail with strong organizational and administrative skills
- Be willing to work extended hours including evenings and weekends
To apply please E-mail a detailed cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Please submit your resume no later than January 14, 2019.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.