| ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT YOU CAN DO
PLEASE STAY HOME
- Please stay home if you:
– Feel sick,
– Have been exposed to COVID-19,
– Are waiting for COVID-19 test results,
– Are waiting for your first or second vaccination dose.
- If you become ill and can’t attend the game, you won’t lose out. Exchange or transfer tickets online via AccountManager or contact the Box Office.
- If you feel ill once inside the ballpark:
– Go directly to the Fan Services Booth or EMS personnel,
– Keep a distance of at least 6 feet between you and other Fans at all times,
– Wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible. Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the Concourse.
- Fans may bring their own hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes into the ballpark.
ADHERE TO ALL PROVINCIAL/FEDERAL COVID-19 HEALTH AND BALLPARK POLICIES
- Anyone who does not adhere may be subject to measures as outlined in the Fan Code of Conduct
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTAND THAT THESE ARE UNCERTAIN TIMES
- This takes a team effort! Let’s work together to keep Goldeyes Fans, staff, and players safe by following these guidelines.
- Should you have questions, or notice something on game day that needs our attention, please reach out to Fan Services at 431-275-3932.