| ENHANCED HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
HOW YOUR GAME DAY IS IMPACTED
- As per Manitoba Public Health orders, all Fans entering Shaw Park must present both:
1. Manitoba Immunization Card (physical or digital card),
2. Photo ID.
(Find details on the Manitoba Immunization Card here: https://immunizationcard.manitoba.ca )
- Out-of-provice Fans must present:
1. Official document issued by a province or territory containing your COVID-19 vaccination history,
2. Photo ID.
- * EXCEPTIONS:
– Children under 12 are not required to have an Immunization Card, but each child must to be accompanied by an adult who carries one. (1:1 Ratio).
– Canadian Military personnel may present their CPHA Travel Immunization Record and COVID-19 Vaccine Record card.
- As required by Manitoba Public Health, staff at Shaw Park will scan the QR code and then allow entry only following a valid result. We do not have access to your medical records and will be unable to resolve any disputes.
– Download the Manitoba Immunization Card Verifier App (from your device’s app store) and practice scanning your own card before attending.
– For help with your Immunization Card please contact Manitoba Health and Seniors Care at ImmunizationCardSupport@gov.mb.ca.
- Masks are optional in outdoor areas of Shaw Park.
- Masks are required for indoor areas such as:
– Team Store (both locations),
– Security entrance,
– Hallway of the Skysuites level,
– Skysuites interiors,
– Washrooms throughout Shaw Park.
- Children under 12 must wear masks, unless consuming food or drink.
REDUCED PHYSICAL CONTACT
- Digital tickets recommended – All tickets are digital and accessible via Goldeyes AccountManager. Game day ticket sales will be sent via text or e-mail to the Fan’s device.
- Cashless transactions are recommended: debit card, credit card, gift card or mobile wallet. Fish Fins are accepted.
- Our changes to Fan-facing interactions include:
– No handshakes, high fives or physical greetings with Fans or other staff,
– No autograph sessions with players and mascots allowed,
– Players, mascots and staff are not allowed to throw baseballs or other items into the seating areas,
– Promotions and on-field activities are altered for physical distancing between participants.
- Floor decals are installed to help Fans navigate the ballpark while practicing physical distancing.
- Contactless and limited-contact food & beverage experiences available, including:
– Mobile ordering with express pickup,
– In-seat delivery for select concessions.
NO SMOKING OR SPITTING
- No smoking of any kind, including vaping, inside Shaw Park. This includes the outside seating areas of the Skysuites and the Pre-Game Picnic Park.
- No spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, gum, etc.).
- Designated smoking areas are the Promenade and outside Gate 1. Tickets will be scanned for exit and re-entry.
- Diaper bags are permitted at Shaw Park, provided they can fit under your seat.
- Bags smaller than 10”x12” are permitted at Shaw Park, provided they can fit under your seat.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed.
- Please click here for a list of all permitted and prohibited items.
- Prepaid parking in lots 1, 4 and 5 is available to Season Ticket holders and Skysuite owners only.
- Accessible or wheelchair parking is available near the Security Entrance.
- Cashless transactions are recommended: debit card, credit card, gift card, or mobile wallet. Fish Fins are accepted.
- All Fans must wear masks while in Goldeyes parking lots.
- All parking staff at Shaw Park will wear face masks at all times.